You probably have a coffee type and flavor that is your favorite and you would not change it for anything. But have you thought about enriching your knowledge by trying a coffee drink you haven’t had before? Who knows maybe you will enjoy drinking it more. The options are limitless.
There are only two types of coffee species:
They differ by the color and the form of the coffee bean, the flavor, aroma and the climate preferences of the plant.
Arabica is a type of coffee bean with a lower level of caffeine and much sweeter flavor. While the robusta, on the other hand, has a much stronger smell, aroma,and effect. It is also a bitter type of coffee which is exactly the type of coffee preferred by a lot of people around the globe.
Types of Coffee Drinks
As you can assume, there are so many unique coffee drinks characteristic only in certain countries around the world.
Here are the most common ones:
- Filtered Coffee – This is probably the most popular type of coffee drink around the world because it is easier to make and does not require any effort. All you have to do is just put coffee into a paper filter and let your machine take care of the rest.
- Black Coffee – This is a pure coffee without anything added in it.
- Turkish Coffee – Fine ground coffee prepared with water letting it boil until a foam is being formed.
- Espresso–Ground coffee that is being packed in a very special way. It has a strong aroma and an even stronger effect.
- Café Americano – A coffee type that is very similar to espresso with the only difference that it uses hot water for the preparation. It has the same strong effect that boosts you right away, but the taste is not the same due to the difference in the preparation method.
Just like it was mentioned, the options are countless, but it is always worth to try something new and enjoy the experience.